Head - Talent Acquisition at Believe Cosmetics
Views:1869 Applications:339 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:336
Believe - Area Sales Manager - Cosmetics/Personal Care (8-12 yrs)
Candidates with Cosmetics /Personal Care experience only
We are a Singapore based start up with multiple brands in Beauty and Personal care space. Global top tier Venture funds like Accel Partners and Jungle Ventures have partnered with us on this journey. We are now looking to expand our product portfolio, our reach online and also geographic expansion (to countries in the Middle East).
The company is led by IIT-IIM alumnus as cofounders, who have worked in Top-Tier FMCG companies in leadership positions earlier and is constituted by a multi-cultural and multi-racial team. We are looking for people to join in this wonderful journey ahead with us.
Area Sales Manager -Cosmetics /Personal Care
S. No.: Area Sales Manager
1. Role: Area Sales Manager-GT
2. Level: Manager
3. Qualification Graduate/ Post Graduate
4. Job Location: Multiple
5. Reporting to: Regional Sales Manager/ Business Head
6. Experience 8 Years Plus
Job Specification/ Description:
- Area sales manager will be responsible for Developing sales in the area and monitoring sales teams within the region.
- He will not only make sales and secure new clients but also travel regionally to meet with sales teams and other sales managers to measure growth and plan new sales goals.
- Advancement to regional sales management positions may be possible with successful years of service and advanced degrees attainment. This role requires strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develops Sales plans and budgets to achieve or exceed the annual sales objectives for the company. Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum utilization of resources in the region
- Develop and maintain an efficient distribution network to ensure the comprehensive availability of company's products and services across the region to achieve or exceed the sales targets
- Conduct regular market visits to check route coverage, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities in order to increase sales in the region
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and team as a whole, making monthly, quarterly P&L reports
- Recruiting, mentoring. Orienting and training sales staff in Area
- Monitoring team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Collecting customer feedback and market research
- Reporting to Regional sales managers, Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Co-ordinate and follow up with the storehouse supervisor to ensure that adequate inventory stock of product is maintained for the Region in order to meet the sales delivery schedules and provide the distributors with superior levels of service and meet the needs of the customer
- Coordinate and support other functions like Human Resources, Administration, Supply Chain, Finance. MIS & BA, and corporate office teams.
- 8 Plus years of experience in FMCG in Personal care and wellness, handling a team of 8-10 in the regional.
- Need someone with the minimum experience of 8 years and preferably from FMCG industry in cosmetics, wellness and personal care
- Good experience in handling a minimum team size of 4-5
Qualifications: Graduate/ Post Graduate
- Possess and carry a positive attitude
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- The ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent communication, people management and computer skills.