Head HR at Belgian Waffle Company
Views:83 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Belgian Waffle - Manufacturing Head (7-10 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced dynamic authoritative person with sound knowledge of production in FMCG Company who would be responsible for overall scaling up and management of our manufacturing plant. Below are the main responsibilities:
- To ensure the production site is following the defined planning and the quality of production is assured.
- Leading manufacturing plant to achieve the improved production efficiency and desired quality with ISO compliance.
- Prepare, monitor and control production budgets to ensure adherence to approved budgets
- Ensure ongoing identification of improvement methodologies to drive improvements in product quality, process efficiency and productivity.
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus to achieve the plan.
- Liaise with the supply chain team for constant material availability to ensure increased efficiency and optimum productivity.
- Planning, organizing and directing optimum day-to-day operations to deliver the business expectations.
- Ensuring the delivery of volume, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining quality standards
- Responsible for all business metrics - Cost, Quality & Delivery
- Responsible for all plant efficiencies and negotiations, Process improvements, yields of all plants and training of the executives.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Leading the factory projects to create future capabilities & technological upgradation.
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints
- Leading work for facility or equipment maintenance or modifications.
- Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials use, technological advances or statistical studies.
- Implementing required safety standards for ensuring zero accident in company.
- Comprehend Customer feedback/complaint and should be able to resolve the same through proper channel and system.
- 7- 10 years of experience in manufacturing and operations.
- B. Tech in Production Engineer or related field (preferably a Food Technologist with manufacturing experience will also be preferred) + MBA from a reputed B-School
- Good understanding of Packing material and machinery
- Leadership, problem-solving, collaboration, capability building, effective communication and team building.
- CTC upto 20 Lacs