Beiersdorf - Regional Commercial Manager - North - CA (3-5 yrs)
CARE FOR SKIN - CARE FOR PEOPLE
Beiersdorf AG is a global company with more than 150 affiliates worldwide. Our two separate business segments are responsible for operations in their respective areas- Consumer Segment and Tesa. For over 130 years, Beiersdorf have dedicated itself to meeting it's consumers- individual needs and are considered to be the inventors of modern skin care. It's research and development expertise, innovative products, and strong brands are the reasons for the success. Care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, NIVEA Cr- me, NIVEA MEN, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin.
Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the opportunity to work with leading experts and the highest scientific research technologies. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with courageous, innovative teams that all share one exciting goal: inventing skin care products of the next generation.
Job Responsibilities -
- Ensure timely claim settlement posting of GT distributors
- Analysis and monitor Overdue and taking necessary measure to avoid the bad debts.
- Quarterly reconciliation & Obtain NOC's from DB.
- Controlling & Tracking monthly sales spend ( For e.g. Trade Scheme,Visibility,DSR/PSR)
- Monthly review for commercial with respective RSM ( Spend - Plan vs Actual, Claim settlement status, Analysis on various trade spends )
- Actively involved in Month end meetings (MEM)
- Preparation and submission weekly cash forecast and DSO of respective region to Finance team.
- Periodic review of Standard operating process and creation of New SOP as per business requirement.
- Market Visit (for DB audit) and interaction to improve commercial hygiene in Trade.
- Incident Management and Defining escalation, response, resolution time for reported problems on the basis of criticality
- Driving Commercial efficiency project in commercial process to support the business.
- Risk assessment and adherence of Risk Control Matrix on entire master data
- Reviewing and developing operational process flows
- Ensuring that the financial aspects and impact of a contract are clear to all parties
- Overseeing financial KPIs
Successful performance requires:
1. Domain knowledge along with learning mindset to keep one's self abreast with latest amendment / developments in the area.
2. Ability to merge the domain knowledge with business requirement.
3. Interpersonal/communication skills to deal with internal stakeholders
1. CA (2014-2016 batch) with minimum 2-3 years of work experience in Commercial Finance. Experience in FMCG is desirable.
2. Good knowledge of MS Excel and SAP
3. Command over spoken & written English
The role will report to Commercial Head
Note: Applicants are requested to mention their current CTC in the resume.