Beiersdorf - R&D Executive - Baby Care (5-8 yrs)
CARE FOR SKIN - CARE FOR PEOPLE
Beiersdorf AG is a global company with more than 150 affiliates worldwide. Our two separate business segments are responsible for operations in their respective areas- Consumer Segment and Tesa. For over 130 years, Beiersdorf have dedicated itself to meeting it's consumers- individual needs and are considered to be the inventors of modern skin care. It's research and development expertise, innovative products, and strong brands are the reasons for the success
Care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, NIVEA Cr- me, NIVEA MEN, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin.
Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the opportunity to work with leading experts and the highest scientific research technologies. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with courageous, innovative teams that all share one exciting goal: inventing skin care products of the next generation.
Job Description - R&D Executive
- The candidate will be responsible for delivering innovations to the market for Nivea Baby care and should be able to run independently 2-4 projects at any time point.
- Delivering new product development initiatives; with end to end responsibility from ideating on a new product concept to formulating prototypes to launch.
- He/she will plans and manages projects independently in his/her area.
- Coordinates with all important interfaces (marketing, procurement, legal and project leaders) in executing the project and delivering the formulation with excellence and scheduled timing.
- He/She need to be self-starter for ongoing improvement of existing products on parameters that matters to consumer (benefits, cost, sensory)
- The job holder ensures the flow of information within his/her area but also to adjacent interfaces and thus creates work efficiency. He/she ensures appropriate documentation of results.
- University degree (chemistry, biology, pharmacy, engineering) with a Graduate or Post Graduate and at least 5-8 years of professional experience.
- Individuals having experience in R&D for baby care is preferred.
- Good understand of Baby care RMs, regulations and safety aspect.
- Experienced in New Product Development for go-to-market initiative: Designing & execution of experiments, Costing of formulation. Monitoring stability studies and supporting launch activities.
- Analytical thinker and problem solving.
- Strong stakeholder mgmt. skills with good Communication skill
- Experiences with new approaches M&S and Artificial Intelligence is preferred.