Beiersdorf - Quality Manager (8-12 yrs)
CARE ARE FOR SKIN - CARE FOR PEOPLE
- Beiersdorf AG is a global company with more than 150 affiliates worldwide. Our two separate business segments are responsible for operations in their respective areas- Consumer Segment and Tesa. For over 130 years, Beiersdorf have dedicated itself to meeting it's consumers- individual needs and are considered to be the inventors of modern skin care. It's research and development expertise, innovative products, and strong brands are the reasons for the success
- Care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, NIVEA Cr- me, NIVEA MEN, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin.
- Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the opportunity to work with leading experts and the highest scientific research technologies. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with courageous, innovative teams that all share one exciting goal: inventing skin care products of the next generation.
Job Description Quality Manager
- The overall obligation of Quality manager is:
- Should act as the direct contact person for all Quality topics
- Ensures and oversees the implementation of and compliance to BDF Quality Management Systems
- Ensures gap analysis to global standards, adds missing requirements and SOPs and executes quality trainings.
- Auditing all the suppliers (3PM, VAS, 3PL, Distribution partners including Logistics service providers and distributors etc) at regular frequency and implementing the CAPA through regular follow-ups.
Successful performance requires
- Excellent Process understanding Quality Management expertise
- Knowledge of process like GMP audits, quality audits vendor selection.
- Excellent Quality management and development skills.
- Basic understanding of cosmetics regulatory requirements in India
- Excellent communication and relation management skills.
Detailed Responsibilities (non-conclusive):
Quality Management Systems
- To ensure effective implementation and execution of BDF's quality managemnt system requirements in MU and different distribution channels/partners and for suppliers regarding warehouse, transport, VAS, 3PMs.
- Handing of quality related activities such as inspection, release, nonconformity handling, blocking, relabelling, returns, disposal of products.
- Training all internal and external stake holders on the QM.
- Execute GMP audits at supplier's sites, ensure timely accomplishment of corrective and preventive actions, negotiate quality contracts.
- Auditing 3PM,VAS and warehouses are regular frequency and ensurig the compliance of the QMS manual.
- Handling of quality related complaints received from distribution channels, distributors and sales team. Leading RCA and CaPA implementation to ensure effcetive closure and overall improvement in dustribution and in-market quality.
- Drive quality programmes with respect to distribution and retail channels to ensure best-in-class in-market quality.
- Performing routine store checks and implement corrective actions for defects identified and train others on same.
- Support local sourcing activities for raw materials, packaging, finished products and services (warehouse) in IIM and non-IIM projects regarding all quality related tasks.
- Represent QM for supplier evaluation, assessment, release and onboarding activities.
- Execute GMP audits at new supplier's sites, ensure timely accomplishment of corrective and preventive actions, negotiate quality contracts.
- Ensure effective implementation of the FFPR product release and train the suppliers,
- Be single point of contact when it comes to trouble shooting activities with suppliers.
- Designing and executing engagement plans at MU level for building and sustaining Quality Culture.
- Driving different engagement activities throughout organization to ensure 360- Quality environment.
The incumbent is strictly obliged to keep any company information as a secret, especially after termination of the labor-relation.
Qualification & Experience:
Master degree in any scientific/technical discipline with minimum 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in FMCG, Pharmaceutical or Food Industry. Atleast 2 to 4 years of expirience in Cororate Quality Management role in FMCG industry is desirable.
Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint etc and IT literacy is must. Knowledge of Office 365 is desirable.
- Marketing Team
- Supply Chain Team
- Global Quality Management Team
- Sales Team/Admin Team
- 3P Manufacturer
- VAS Suppliers
- New vendors
- Distributors and Channel Partners
- In market.