Beiersdorf - Organized Trade Service Lead (3-10 yrs)
Beiersdorf - Organized Trade Service Lead
CARE FOR SKIN - CARE FOR PEOPLE :
- Beiersdorf AG is a global company with more than 150 affiliates worldwide. Our two separate business segments are responsible for operations in their respective areas Consumer Segment and Tesa. For over 130 years, Beiersdorf have dedicated itself to meeting it's consumers- individual needs and are considered to be the inventors of modern skin care. It's research and development expertise, innovative products, and strong brands are the reasons for the success
- Care for consumers and our people is what has driven us. Every day, our global brand icons, such as NIVEA, NIVEA Cr- me, NIVEA MEN, make more than 500 million consumers in over 200 countries feel good in their skin.
- Join this world of care and start your career in an environment that offers you the opportunity to work with leading experts and the highest scientific research technologies. Shape your professional future from day one and explore our collaborative culture with courageous, innovative teams that all share one exciting goal: inventing skin care products of the next generation.
The Organized Trade Service lead
- Is an integral functional part of the NIVEA's organized trade vertical for all Modern trade, Cash and Carry, E com supply chain related processes.
- Work along with the Modern trade, Cash and Carry, Ecom and demand team towards improvement of forecast from chains
- Promo allocation & tracking
- Customer Servicing-(from PO raising to GRN entry)
- Retailers accounts reconciliation-Supply Chain part
- Conduct root cause analysis for fill rates losses and derive action plan with stakeholders to deliver >97% hit rate.
- Monthly review with organized trade chains (including Ecom) along with NKAM and chains to improve
- Is responsible for reducing Out of Stock on shelf / Ecom-portal
- By improving fill rate to retailers/distributors,
- By ensuring that stocks are moved to stores from retailers DC and distributor on time with improved fill rate
- By getting the ordering corrected through master correction and seasonality consideration
- Jointly works and supports OT Service Mgr to drive SC cost optimization projects for Modern trade- retail, Cash and Carry formats and Ecommerce
- Should monitor Stock on Hand at Retailers- stores, DC and Distributor and guide/help MT & Ecom sales team to improve on-shelf availability
Successful performance requires :
- Rich experience in Supply Chain especially Modern Trade
- Improvement oriented
- Quick adaptability
- Process orientation
- Excellent communication skills,
- Service-oriented, collaborative mind-set and
- Capability to meet tight deadlines every day.
Detailed Responsibilities (non-conclusive) :
- To ensure all the opportunities of PO Servicing are captured with maximum fill rate in coordination with Retailers - Distribution & Logistics team
- Coordinate with RLEs on timely dispatches, accounting GRNs, accounting sales return
- To ensure that POs are serviced within the stipulated time line to the Retailers- DC
- Lead rollout of EDI integration with retailers for master data integration
- Master Management: To ensure that retailers SKU Master are kept updated at all times.
Coordinate with customers for master updating, timely amendments, appointments issues, unloading issues, sales return issues
- Work with distribution planning for stock availability and service POs of E-comm
- Ensuring proactive resolution of retailers supply related queries
- Coordinate internally with Customer service officers and logistics executive for smooth and effective operation
- Ensure PO Management through team.
- Retailer wise fill rate improvement plan closure and perusal in coordination with NKAM, Ecom and Logistics Head
- Coordinate will supply and distribution planning team for promo availability as per the plan and highlight in case of discrepancy
- Coordination with regional logistics team for timely dispatches (as per appointments), timely GRNs and accounting of sales returns (RTV) on time.
- Support Finance on timely reconciliation for PO vs delivery
- Various MIS reporting related to PO, fill rate, sales returns and inventory at store.
- Retailers wise fill rate (DKA & IDKA both) reconciliation with loss reasons and improvement action plan.
- Develop and implement OT service dashboard for management review.
Education : post graduate preferably an MBA
- 3 - 5 years experience in Modern Trade / E com Supply Chain Management
- From FMCG / Retail industry
- PC Know-how: excellent SAP and MS-Office skills, quick grasp of Order processing-software
Languages: good command of spoken and written English.
Organized Trade Service lead will report functionally to Organised Trade servicing manager.
The incumbent is strictly obliged to keep any company information as a secret, especially after termination of the labor-relation.
- Customer service team
- Logistics team.
- Modern Trade and Ecom sales team
- NIVEA's implant in retailers office
- Commercial team.
- Planning team
- Modern trade and Ecom business partners-Supply Chain Heads and other parties involved
- Ecom chains Supply chain
- 3PL/Warehouse team.
This job description is a general guideline for the scope the position. It can neither cover the total, detailed scope of the job, nor does is it meant to stay unmodified and static for a longer period of time, since the business environment is constantly developing. In this respect the job description is a dynamic framework that cannot be claimed to be conclusive by neither the employee, nor by the employer.