HR at Nivea India Private Ltd
Views:1432 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Beiersdorf - Manager - Marketing - Audience & Data Strategy (3-6 yrs)
NIVEA India is an affiliate of Beiersdorf AG, headquartered at Hamburg, Germany. Beiersdorf is a 100 year old organization with popular brands in consumer skin care & personal care segments such as NIVEA, Eucerin, La-Prairie; Hansaplast in Healthcare and Tesa in the Industrial Adhesive Segment. Beiersdorf currently is a 7.6 Billion Euro enterprise with footprint across 170+ countries worldwide and comprising of 20,000+ employees. NIVEA India is a registered entity in India since 2005. Within 15 years of being registered, NIVEA India has witnessed tremendous growth to be positioned as a prominent leader with unique proposition in the skin care and personal care segments. Some of the categories brand NIVEA is present in India are body lotions, body cremes, deodorants, shower gels, lip care, sun care, male grooming as well as new entry into face wash category last year
Position: Audience & Data Strategy Manager
1.Support local teams on audience strategy definition and implementation
2.Build and manage consumer journey across multiple touchpoints
3.Support local teams to implement and manage 1P data strategy
4.Analyze and share data-driven insights
5.Partner with agencies and BDF Service Owners
6.Analyze/share data-driven insights for campaigns performance on-going optimizations.
7- Strong collaboration with Precision Marketing lead in local markets & with main stakeholders.
- 3-4yrs Experience in Digital Marketing or Data & Analytics positions
- Domain expertise within CPG industry with proven record of accomplishment in digital media roles.
- Hands on experience on Google Marketing Platform audience and data capabilities (GA360, DV360, CM).
- Comprehensive understanding on digital media KPIs optimization and dashboarding capabilities.
- Deep understanding of 1PD landscape and its uses for targeting and media activations.
- Experience in audience segmentation & targeting, journey optimization and conversion modelling.
- Comprehensive knowledge on ad-tech ecosystem and how to leverage different tools for optimizing different workstreams and campaigns performances
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Good presentation skills and rational / logic thinking
- Analytics and problem-solving
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.