HR at BEC Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
Views:561 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
BEC Chemicals - Senior Executive - Sales & Marketing (3-8 yrs)
ROLE : Senior Executive - Sales & Marketing
MAIN PURPOSE :
- Promotion of new & existing products.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities & plans, understanding customer requirements, and existing products, identifying the market, and working towards achieving goals.
- Maintain good relationships with clients by engaging in superior customer service by making information available.
- Solving technical or other related issues of clients.
- Timely coordination with other departments.
- Handling Exports of Bulk Drugs (API) & Intermediates to Domestic and International Markets.
- Catering to customer product requirement inquiries by sending offers and replying to other queries (technical etc.) if any.
- Order follow-ups, Payment & C form follow-up
- Interacting and co-ordination with departments at Head office & factory (Accounts/Logistics/Production /QA/QC/Stores/Packing etc.).
- Reviewing supply orders and forwarding them to all concerned departments.
- Preparing weekly dispatch & blending instructions with the schedule and sharing the same with the factory(ensuring that the same is being followed)
- Maintaining database for products & clients.
- Finalizing CDs/CPAs with customers for sharing DMFs and also finalizing supply contracts at times.
- Catering to customers' sample requirements by arranging them.
- Studying Export/Import data and its analysis.
- Developing new customers/agents for new/existing markets.
- Visiting Customers for meetings.
- Coordinating with external regulatory bodies for updating our MSDS and related documents.
- Coordinating with the external laboratory for PSD analysis results.
- Participating in Pharma Exhibitions to meet customers.
- Updating the Sales Force software.
- Preparing and updating MIS reports/Files.
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.