Product Manager at Beauty Matching Engine
Views:263 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Beauty Matching Engine - Data Scientist - Contractual Role (3-10 yrs)
- This is a 3-6 month full-time data scientist contract position with potential to become permanent position based on the performance.
- Reporting to the Project Manager, focusing on exploratory data analysis and A/B testing for a live beauty product recommendations engine.
- You will explore the rich behaviour data collected as people shop using our recommendations and the results from our A/B tests.
- You will work closely with our technical and product teams to come up with questions and hypotheses about what's working or could be improved, you will help design and interpret future A/B tests, and so you will help guide our product roadmap for improving the algorithm.
- You have expertise in exploratory data analysis and visualisation (e.g. with SQL, Python/Pandas, R, or similar).
- You love using data to answer high-level questions about how people use a product.
- You have 3+ years of experience.
- You have experience in e-commerce.
- You are interested in beauty products.
- You- re self-sufficient but work well in a team.
It would be a bonus if:
- You have experience with recommendations algorithms, MongoDB, A/B testing.
- You can communicate technical ideas, analyses and results clearly.
- You have worked in a startup or to deadlines.
- Work remotely from any location with flexible hours.
- Opportunity to grow with the company and be offered a permanent role.
- Work in one of the hottest BeautyTech startups, getting hands-on experience and learning more about the beauty industry.
- Really make an impact instead of making coffees and photocopies - see your ideas come to life without layers of hierarchy.
- A very friendly atmosphere.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.