Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at Beato
Views:602 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:153
BeatO - Manager - Paid Marketing (3-7 yrs)
- The candidate will have to come up with strategies for running ads across platforms like Google, Facebook, DV360, Affiliate and programmatic ad networks etc.
- They will have to optimally invest across digital platforms and monitor performance of each digital platform; identify and implement opportunities for improvement.
- They will have to develop customer segments at various levels of buying intent and manage campaign accordingly. They will also look at categories sales for driving the digital strategy in-line with the performance metrics like CAC, ACOS, ROAS, conversion %, revenue goals.
- The candidate will have to develop deep partnerships and build joint business plans with platforms, networks, affiliates, OEMs and intermediaries.
- Strong understanding of marketing technology and knowledge of Analytics, Attribution and Planning tools like Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, MixPanel, Adobe Omniture, DV360 etc. is expected.
- The candidate must have working knowledge of SEO and latest practices and hacks.
- The candidate must have a strong marketing and analytical mind-set backed with good problem-solving skills.
- Assess and approach new clients, nurture client relationships and work towards increasing revenue via upselling + cross selling to existing businesses
- Lead the 'response to brief' role and involve other stakeholders as and when required.
- Track competitive activity, build plans to effectively counter it
- Conduct negotiations, oversee and close contracts with brands
- Build relationships across all teams to ensure the required support is obtained to close briefs
- Be in constant touch with the brand owners/clients/representatives and be a liaison between the external and internal teams
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Min 4 years of experience in the same field
- Tier1 Pedigree will be preferred
- B.Tech + MBA will be Preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.