HR at Beam Global Spirits & Wine India Pvt Ltd
Views:76 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Beam Global Spirits & Wine India - Finance Executive - West Market & CSD (4-7 yrs)
Finance Executive West & CSD
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- The position would support on day-to-day activities of the West Market & CSD and ensure to provide proactive action with defined business turnaround time.
- This role involves multi stakeholders management which includes sales, tax teams, GBS, credit, FP&A teams and will closely work with controlling team in various assignments which makes it a great opportunity for someone looking to gain experience of finance working in collaboration with different teams.
- Month End closing activity and support ; Discount provisioning, A&P report, Duty payments, consignment
Stock reversal, Any Tax or cess working
- Support in annual exercises such as label and price registration
- Support on city specific investment analysis and P&L working
- Support on payments related to excise & customs, processing of Excise duties requirement from various locations.
- Support and single point of contact for all CSD channel support such as claims, sales order, purchase order tracking, credit management, CSD query resolution and co-ordination with channel sales team
- Processing of vendor payments with TDS rate, wherever applicable and ensure to execute timely payments.
- Support on Vendor and Customer master change and creation, ensure correct prices are updated in system and co-ordination with Global Master Data Management team
- Creating and filling new customer code creation form in SAP in the Customer Master after ensuring adequate supporting documentation & authorization in line with the DOA/checklist.
- Ensure proper KYC documents of new customer requests from various locations as per the credit policy and take necessary approvals.
- Prepare agreement tracker, for distributors, vendors etc.
- Creation of PR/CAPEX Approval request and maintain CAPEX budget utilization tracker.
- Co-ordination with sales team and Internal stakeholders for settlement of claims.
- Preparation of Scheme and Contracts template in Salesforce, claim upload and tracking in salesforce.
- Responsible for performing stock reconciliation. Along with, Physical verification of assets and stocks during periodic field visits to markets and warehouses.
- Take ownership of maintaining necessary documentation/ records.
- Provide various MIS/ ad-hoc report as per requirements.
- Support on various assessments related to tax, operations, and other audit requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- M.Com , MBA Finance
- 4 to 7 years of experience within FMCG or Alcobev industry with experience of managing business finance, commercial finance, month end closure and accrual management