HR at Beam Global Spirits & Wine India Pvt Ltd
Views:747 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Beam Global Spirits & Wine India - Assistant Manager - Customer Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Assistant Customer Marketing Manager
Location: Lucknow, UP, IN
Purpose of Role:
- Assistant Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for planning and execution of Marketing and Key Accounts strategies and continue to win in focused cities.
- Will assist the Regional Customer Marketing Manager (RCMM) for initiatives to build brand scores by optimizing the use of allotted budgets.
- Actively Supports Sales Team to execute National and Regional programs, Works and deliver measurable results by working Collaboratively with Both Channels
- Timely execution of Value-added Packs, Gift with Packs and Key account Activations in relevant outlets as per Brand plan and strategy.
- Organize training sessions for Commercial team and BA's on product knowledge, activation roll- out asset deployment.
- Plan and execute and monitor distribution of POSM stocks across region as per targets, timeliness and territory requirement.
- Ensure all promotional/ activation campaigns are rolled- out in Compliance with company guidelines and local regulations.
- Devising new and attractive promotional strategies and schemes to ensure visibility of Beam Suntory brands in the Key Outlets.
- Execution and Monitoring of Key Tertiary lever plans (CSM/WSM) and ensuring execution as per BSI legal framework.
- Act as a Pivot to ensure alignment & Coordination between the On-field requirement of Sales Team and the Planned promotional Initiative to be rolled out in the territory
- Entrepreneurial Approach
- Working Closely with Local Teams (Internal & External Customers) to challenge Status Quo
- Creating Innovative Solutions
- Beating the Competition Together
- High Level of Energy and Enthusiasm
- Build Self and Partnerships
Role Specific Competencies:
- Will be responsible for execution of Marketing and Key Accounts strategies and continue to win in focused cities
- Will assist the RCMM for initiatives to build brand scores by optimizing the use of allotted budgets
- Participate in Business review meetings with Local Commercial Team, compile Data and Analyze the leakages and remedy to fix them within BSI framework
- Helping the Commercial team on negotiating closure of Agreement on Visibility/Space.
- Closely Monitor the Market and competitive Landscape and Provide Hands on- field intelligence to RCMM
Qualification & Experience:
- Grad/MBA with 5+ years
- Relevant experience with Customer Marketing role
- Understanding and exposure to SAP
- Preferred Industry from Alco- Bev/FMCG, Media, Hospitality (preferred not mandatory)
- Travel required within City Limits