HR at BDx Datacenters
Views:509 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
BDx - Business Strategist (5-8 yrs)
- Draft and prepare routine and advanced correspondence presentations and reports. Review outgoing- correspondence for accuracy, format consistency, signatures and conformance with executive procedures.
- Assist leadership and organizations by optimizing usage of time.Make decisions regarding short-term priorities and work- activities.
- Driving the creation of long-term strategic plans.
- Provide Analysis and Insights to help in decision making.
- Presentations Reports for Senior Management.
- Effective execution of specific strategic priorities assigned.
- Working with external and internal teams for driving effective outcomes.
- Efficient documentation in the form of notes, presentations for consumption of Senior Management and trustees.
- Use analysis insights to drive synergy, streamline process and align strategy.
- High level of comfort with numbers. Ability to undertaking financial analysis.
- Ability to handle ambiguity.
- Comfort in handling senior management.
- Tact in handling conflict.
Qualification and Experience
- Master degree in any stream AND/OR Evidence of Exceptional ability for the role.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience.
- Well versed with analytic skills.
- Expert in MIS, Excel, PowerPoint Presentation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.