BDO - Manager - ESG & Sustainability (5-12 yrs)
Experience & proficiencies 2-12 years. Consulting experience is preferable. Candidates without consulting experience will be considered only if exceptionally strong capability, expertise or agility is demonstrated.
Superior proficiency is Word, PowerPoint and Excel is mandatory. Familiarity with advanced level analytical tools will be added advantage.
Excellent communication and presentation skills including oral and written skills in English.
Role & responsibilities Responsibilities for all levels, in respective areas of core competence:
- Development of compelling concepts and proposals
- Primary/secondary research and high-quality analysis using appropriate tools
- Development of presentations and reports
- Delivery of engagements, including innovative approaches to solutions
- Collaborative work in a team through knowledge exchange
- Exceptional client service
- Participate in development of new solutions
- Flexibility to handle multiple projects
Additional responsibilities for candidates at senior levels:
- Sound project management, ensuring timely client delivery and billing
- Generation of business leads
- Mentoring and capacity building of team members