BDO - Manager - Direct Tax - CA (5-7 yrs)
We are #hiring Direct tax professionals with post qualification exp of 5 to 7 years. .
Qualification - CA
Position - Manager
Job Location - Mumbai
Direct Tax Role & responsibilities :
- Working on advisory projects including technical research, drafting memo, presentations, and webinars etc.
- Reviewing of transaction documents such shareholders agreements, constitution documents, share subscription agreement, etc. from tax and regulatory standpoint.
- Providing comments on such documents. Undertaking fund structuring, PE review etc.
- Identifying issues / providing solutions on complex transactions
- Interacting with middle management client contacts on day-to-day matters
- Reviewing and finalising the tax computations tax returns, withholding tax computation, advance tax etc.
- Handling Independently scrutiny assessments including preparing the submissions, highlighting complex tax issues and representations before tax officers.
- Co-ordinating with the tax authorities and visiting the tax office of regular follow-ups, rectification, refund follow-up etc.
- Interacting with regulators on informal basis for various queries
- Analysing and interpreting provisions of the Income-tax Act, 1956, Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, SEBI regulations, International Tax laws and Company Law
- Responsible for the complete execution of the assigned engagements
- Coordinating with AD/D/Partner on the planning and management of assignments and ensure timely delivery.
- Knowledge of/exposure focussing on BFSI sector will be an added advantage
- Assisting in reviewing News Alert, firm level brochures on tax matters and writing articles for key tax and regulatory updates.
- Participate Firm level initiatives.
- Handling Team of qualified and non-qualified resources
- Managing Clients independently as a Project Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.