Assistant Manager HR at BDO India LLP
Views:275 Applications:78 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
BDO India - Manager - Payroll (7-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Manage Full Payroll function for entire BDO Group entities.
- Ensure and improve Internal Payroll Controls.
- Development of Automation in Payroll Processes.
- Ensure Payroll Compliances.
- Manage all payroll compliance concerns at govt. department level.
- Lead function to ensure stronger TAT in response and revert.
- Work closely on Audit Requirements (Statutory & Internal).
- Work closely with accounts for the integration of Payroll and Accounts.
- Work closely with HR for integration of Payroll and HR.
- Manage entire Stipend for Articleship domain with ICAI compliances.
- Responsible for all kind of payment & processing under Payroll Function.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Working knowledge of ERP & Payroll Softwares.
- Expert Knowledge of MS Office (Excel).
- Communication & Co-ordination.
- Ability to lead growing function.
- Strong knowledge of Income Tax Act around Income from Salary.
- Strong knowledge of PF, PT, ESIC & Bonus.