Recruiter at BDO India LLP
Views:1621 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
BDO India LLP - AM/Manager - Transfer Pricing & International Taxation (4-7 yrs)
BDO India - AM/Manager - Transfer Pricing & International Taxation - CA/MBA
Job Role :
- Preparing transfer pricing documentation reports
- Develop specialized competence and begin to attract recognition within own service line as a technical resource for that specialization.
- Identification of international transactions, computation of arms length price, selection of the most appropriate method, documentation and preparation of transfer pricing study reports.
- Complete Transfer Pricing assignments which include bench-marking studies for various multinational clients.
- Managing a team of Consultants and Interns who would be working on specific clients related to the industry.
- Assisting clients in transfer pricing/supply chain planning
- Expands opportunities with existing clients, identifies and acts on referrals in relation to the Service Line
- Conducting economic analysis/ comparability analysis. Should be well versed in using Indian and foreign databases
- Preparing technical submissions for assessments & appellate level
- Representing the client's case before the Tax Officer/ Appellate level
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Should be well versed with OECD TP Guidelines and transfer pricing regulations of developed countries
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point, prowess etc )
- Good working knowledge of DTAA and Corporate Taxation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.