Senior HR Executive at BDO India LLP
Views:2269 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
BDO India - Assistant/Senior Assistant - Accounting (0-5 yrs)
- Proficient in accounting with experience in handling Statutory Audit
- TDS & GST working, making payment as per due dates and filing of returns as per due dates
- Willing to take responsibility to enhance career prospects
Accounts receivable :
- Would be responsible for some or all of the accounts receivable functions i.e. sales invoice generation, sales invoice processing, booking incoming payments, customer account reconciliation, etc.
Key Responsibilities :
1) Sales invoice generation.
2) Sales invoice processing
3) Booking incoming payments & allocation to appropriate invoices.
4) Customer account reconciliation
5) Customer master data creation
6) Resolving invoice queries by co-ordinating directly with customers. Communicating with stakeholders/customers via email, telephone, VC, etc.
7) Creating monthly & weekly Dashboards.
8) Achieving agreed KPI results on the above tasks.
9) Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payables
10) General Ledger Accounting
11) SAP knowledge will be add on
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.