BDO - Assistant Manager - M&A TAX - CA (2-4 yrs)
This role is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is keen to assume a position of responsibility on the below :
- Performing research and analysis of transaction tax related laws (such as domestic and international tax, corporate laws, SEBI, FEMA, Competition Act, stamp duty laws etc.) on inbound and outbound deals, corporate reorganizations, securities market aspects, etc.
- Performing research on tax theory and positions and apply them to specific client needs.
- Preparing deliverables capturing implications arrived based on above research, in word, PowerPoint, excel or email form as required.
- Performing direct tax diligence (this involves scrutinizing past tax issues, record, compliance, etc. of the target) and capture the facts and analysis in a diligence report.
- Using and applying the right tax practice processes and tools to be as efficient as possible in the work
- Keeping a track on latest developments and share articles on industry trends
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : CA (having 2 yrs of relevant experience in Direct Taxes or M&A Tax )