BD - Strategy & Customer Engagement (2-6 yrs)
The role is with a stealth mode start-up in the Analytics/Education Sector. The venture is backed by leading VC's and Angels Investors, some of who were the ones who invested in Google at one point of time !
- Working closely with the CEO and Board to design the BD strategy
- Leading and Designing the Sales Force Matrix and building an effective sales force
- Conducting roadshows and chasing leads
- Being responsible for managing a lot of data effectively
- Closing sales and generating numbers (Most Critical)
Who are we looking for someone:
- who is trained on designing a customer acquisition strategy and has got his/her hands dirty with the execution
- who is comfortable talking high dosages of data everyday and working towards deriving sense and non-sense items
- who can push hard on ground and engage with customers tirelessly, across all media: in person, telephone, chat, emails
- who can bring in some order to the super organised work-force (yeah !) and demonstrate an ability to "walk the talk"
- who can work for long hours and still be up for a party !
- who has a history of strong performance and growth. We are a very meritocratic and open as a group and value performance and character and nothing else !
- who may not be from an IIT/IIM/Ivy-League but still has the confidence and track record of putting targets to shame
Whats on offer:
- Experience of working with a superlative team who have all been successful entrepreneurs in their previous stints and keep from a diverse background (Ivy-league, IIT, IIM and College drop-outs: all thrown into one)
- Attractive salary and bonus, we are not stingy despite being a start-up (unreal !)
How do you apply:
Send in your resume and a cover note (not in the email body please !) stating why you are confident of working with a start-up. On why you consider yourself a data-driven professional and what makes you an effective sales/BD guy. You should talk about your employment record and what makes you stand out. Also bring some flavor your personality: your hobbies and your extra-curricular record. Do not make it sound like academic gibberish. We are looking for bright energetic stars who have a well rounded personality. Even if you do not have top grades or hard hitting brands on your resume but still consider yourself 'The One' -- bring it on !!
Send your entries to email@example.com. We close accepting resumes on Aug 15, 2013 and you will hear from us if you are short-listed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.