Director - Administration & Compliance at BCP Advisors Private Limited
Views:2417 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
BCP Advisors - Senior Associate/AVP - Private Equity (5-7 yrs)
Senior Associate / AVP
Candidates with MBA from top tier institutes with minimum 5 years of Private Equity experience & 3 years BUY side exposure ONLY need apply.
- Established in 2006 Beacon India Private Equity Fund (https://beaconindia.in/) and its Managers have been investing In India for the last 15+ years. The firm is looking for an Analyst to join BCP Advisors Private Limited, its investment advisor based at Gurgaon, India. This is a full-time position reporting to Director Investments.
- We are looking for candidates with strong domain knowledge, relevant experience, and strong academic track record.
Purpose of the Role :
- Key responsibility would be execute firms investment mandate
- Identify potential opportunities, screening, preparing IM, Valuation modelling, due diligence, Post deal monitoring and portfolio management
- The person should have strong understanding of financial services sector, and should be enthused to make a difference to the underlying portfolio companies
Critical Activities :
- Deal Sourcing, screening, preparing IM, IC committee notes, legal/commercial diligence
- Detailed investment analysis on potential investments/ Sector/ Industries
- Actively involved in monitoring portfolio companies, including financial and operating performance, strategic value add steering in portfolio companies, preparation of periodical reports on portfolio companies and implementing exit strategies as per mandate
- Maintenance and enhancement of robust investment control policies, procedures and processes to ensure the integrity of the business control environment.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Preferably an MBA and graduation from top tier institute + Buy side experience
Domain Knowledge :
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Solid finance and accounting knowledge, and strong modelling skills. Strong understanding of Financial service sector
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; experience solving complex problems independently and as part of a team.
- Exceptional interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Proven leadership skills & ownership mindset
- Possessing an entrepreneurial approach to work with enthusiasm to implement fund strategy
- Sound business judgement, problem solving and commercial instincts.