Process Lead (Talent Acquisition) at Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
Views:392 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
BCCL - Management Trainee - Finance (0-1 yrs)
BCCL - Management Trainee - Finance (Fresh MBA)
Profile of Candidate:
- Fresh MBA in Finance with 0-1 years of work experience predominantly in Banking relationships and investment management either with a broking company, wealth manager, family office or a bank.
- Should have a good understanding of Mutual Funds, Capital Markets and have an analytical mindset with ability to crunch data requiring advanced excel capabilities.
- An economics background and Mutual Fund certification would be an added advantage.
- Will need to engage with multiple wealth managers, AMCs, Banks and others. Organise periodic meetings with fund management and Bankers and flag off events / seminars for attending by seniors and himself
- A self-starter who is not afraid to take initiatives and is outspoken.
- Manage the current portfolio of investments
- Track maturities and cash flows and taking timely steps to invest the funds by coordinating with the accounting team
- Manage daily deliverables of Banking operations for these investment companies
- Establish CMS set-up with Banks, for these investment entities
- Manage cash-flows and developing a multi-variate cash-flow forecasting model; liaised with various functions and companies
- Draft and implement Investment policy papers for these investment companies
- Negotiate with Banks for services, charges and products
- Ensure compliance with policies, internal and statutory audit requirements and tax laws
- Analysis of market movements, and tracking fund manager's views on the movements and highlight the same to senior staff
- Analysis of portfolios of the funds and any movements of investments in the funds beyond the stated investment policy
- Provide business support to operations on banking setups, statutory, regulatory and compliance requirements by liaising with Banks & Mutual Funds and other external institutions
- Interface with Banks, WMs and fund companies, tracking new products and ideas and highlighting them for decisions
- Highly analytical
- Advanced knowledge of excel and database management
- Initiative and discussion oriented
- Team player