Process Lead (Talent Acquisition) at Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd.
Views:1081 Applications:172 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
BCCL - Chartered Accountant (0-1 yrs)
Qualified CA 2022 Batch
About the Department :
Finance Department is one of the major pillars of the organisation that ensures efficient financial management and financial control necessary to support all business activities, also delivering Zero-Defect, and customer focused finance processes, providing cutting-edge financial solutions and driving the business to success.
The selected resource will get an opportunity to work in various verticals of Finance Department:
Roles and Responsibilities :
Financial Accounting :
- Working in an SAP environment
- Involvement in Finalization of Annual Standalone Financials and Consolidated Financials.
- Monthly accounts presentation to CFO
- Advance tax working
- Monitoring of Related Party Transaction on monthly and quarterly basis for Audit committee and Board
- Co-ordinate and facilitate data flow during Internal Audit and resolve audit queries along with the respective section heads
- Providing information to Secretarial for incorporation in the Directors Report
- XBRL filing of Annual Accounts of BCCL
- Ensure adequate credit lines (both funds based, and non-fund based) to meet the liquidity needs of the Company
- Manage the investment portfolio of the Company
- Execution of Brand Capital Deal
- Closely track the cash available in the Company and forecast the cash on an ongoing basis. Preparation of daily FX Cashflow
- Managing Forex. Define and execute the hedging framework.
- MIS & Business Review: - Compile, process, and analysis of data
- Analyze costs and revenues using internal as well as external benchmarks, comparison with PY and AOP.
- Financial / Business Presentation to various stakeholders
- Outlook for the year and rolling forecast
- Presentations / Alerts to Management / Insights to Management on various aspects of business
- Business Analytics
- AOP-Preparation of AOP (budget) and review performance against budget and enable management team to take time decision and correction actions.
- Competitor Analysis
- Compliance management.
- Actively coordinate with business and F&A teams on various matters related to compliance, audits, litigation and data management.
- Actively support various GST and legacy VAT assessments by providing necessary information to the team members, must take steps to highlight criticality of data and documents
- Data analytics.
- Automations of processes.
- Monthly and annual reconciliations of various numbers that we report in GSTRs with the books of accounts.