Head - Talent Acquisition at Bayer Group India
Views:2645 Applications:56 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Bayer - Senior Statistical Programmer I - SAS (5-8 yrs)
WHAT YOU DO:
- Understanding of clinical trial objectives, design, and procedures defined in Protocol and Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP).
- Provide statistical programming and validation support to create ADaM datasets & documentation as per the specifications within set timelines
- Provide statistical programming and validation support for tables, listings and figures ensuring all data collection is represented in output
- Closely collaborate within statistical programming team within the assigned scope of work
- Maintain relevant documentation for the programming and validation tasks within the assigned scope of work
WHO YOU ARE:
- MS or BS in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Natural or Environmental Sciences, Informatics, or related field or equivalent (of theoretical/technical depth)
- Minimum work experience in statistical programming or statistics in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry: BS with three plus years of relevant experience.
- Ability to understand and use standard macros
- Experience with analytical software such as SPSS, R, Statistica etc. is preferred.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication & interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English is required
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Our products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, we aim to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
Our products help address some of today's biggest challenges, including global population growth, an aging society and the need to make efficient - and, wherever possible, sustainable - use of natural resources.
In line with our mission - Bayer: Science For A Better Life,- we aim to improve people's quality of life by preventing, alleviating or curing diseases. We also help provide an adequate supply of high-quality food, feed and renewable plant-based raw materials. For these endeavors, we focus on developing and successfully commercializing innovative products and solutions based on scientific knowledge.