Head - Talent Acquisition at Bayer Group India
Views:534 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Bayer - Executive - HCM Analytics & Organisation Management - Contractual Role (2-8 yrs)
Executive HCM (Analytics & OM) - Contractual Role
- Enable the organization to effectively manage SAP HR activities related to organization management, reporting, time and attendance for the Bayer group companies in India.
- The role holder will focus on providing analytics solutions to help make data-driven decisions based on the data collected by the organization from different sources and enable to optimize human resource management and the overall business.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities:
- Effective maintenance of Organisation Management data and organization reporting structures, execution of Reporting & Time & Attendance services as well as continuous process improvement and effective change management at the local level.
- Proactively identify Organisation Management data and Time & Attendance service issues and take appropriate action to resolve; promote performance improvement initiatives based on local needs and global structure
- Provides management support to the Human Resource function in the areas of people metrics, reporting, and advanced and predictive analytics.
- Supports the leadership team to identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Utilizes technology and analytical tools to develop and analyze enterprise-wide people and other cross-functional data as needed.
- Communicates findings to senior management via formal presentations, standard management reporting artifacts on periodic/quarterly/annual basis.
- Effective maintenance of the organization structures of various Bayer group companies and changes taken into account at the local level
- Is the first contact regarding Organisation Management & Time & Attendance and Reporting within the country / country group.
- Has clear overview about changes, project requests and developments within a country and coordinates as needed.
- Supports prioritized projects and services in the country group related to reporting, Organisation Management.
- Ability to clearly, concisely and thoroughly communicate and document business processes within SAP.
- Support the HR Operations activities related to exits, merit increase, employee database management, etc.
- Liaison with auditors on SAP HR related activities and contribute to the HR Operations audit activities
WHO YOU ARE :
- Graduate (Commerce-Preferred) + Post Graduate (preferred) with at least 2-8 years of experience in end to end SAP HR / SAP HCM (OM+TA modules)
- Strong knowledge in HR processes and modules linked to SAP
- Knowledge of SAP reporting, Adhoc query, etc.
- Should have worked in an organization with global and matrix reporting structures
- 2+yrs working knowledge of new edge Analytics tools like Tableau, R and python (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Outstanding accuracy skills & eye for details
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends.
- Customer service focus with controllership mind set and positive can-do attitude
- Ability to work within time constraints to meet daily objectives
- Well versed with Microsoft Excel /Word/Power Point and web-based applications
- Flexibility to meet customer needs and deadlines is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Note: This is a fixed term position for a period 12 months on rolls of Bayer CropScience Limited