HR at Basidia Learning Pvt Ltd.
Views:487 Applications:109 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
Basidia Learning - Head - Sales - EdTech (3-10 yrs)
Head - Sales - EdTech - Co-founder
Basidia learning is an Ed-tech start-up with core focus in the medical line of education. Founded by 2 doctors, we are now looking to onboard our 3rd co-founder with core domain experience in Sales.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and Manage end-to-end Sales team - including field and inside sales
- Accountable for achieving the sales targets and generating revenue for the company
- Devise strategies and techniques to generate potential customers and leads
- Ready to travel and try out experiments to promote sales growth
- Gather feedback from customers, create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Training, and cross-functional collaboration
- Demonstrated success leading a team in a start-up or high-performance setting, achieving lead and conversion targets
- Tech savvy and data-driven
- Exceptional leadership skills
- Superior verbal and written communication, and presentation skills with the ability to express complex concepts in plain language to reach broader audiences
- In addition, the candidate should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload, and tight deadlines.
- MBA/PGDM in Business, Marketing Good to Have:
- Experience of scaling new market entrants in the sphere of sales
Job Benefits & Perks
- Co-founder title + Target-based incentives + ESOPS
- Building a team from scratch
- Opportunity to be part of the core team