HR at Basic enterprises pvt ltd
Views:376 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Basic Home Loans - Executive Assistant - CEO Office (5-10 yrs)
Ceo Office-Executive Assistant
- Plan, direct, coordinate, collaborate all activities on behalf of the CEO.
- Act as an adviser to the CEO and entire senior management team.
- Organize and prioritize critical issues and required information for the CEO to facilitate efficient decision making.
- Coordinate the execution of strategic initiatives and oversee projects of high importance.
- Participate in regular meetings with the Executive Management Team to discuss business issues, update processes, analyze issues, and challenge suggestions.
- Attend executive meetings and deliver progress reports to CEO and senior management team.
- Assess inquiries directed to the CEO, determine the proper course of action, and delegate to the appropriate individual to manage.
- Ensure all staff issues are addressed properly, efficiently and judiciously, and keep track of progress until resolved.
- Act as a project manager for high level, cross functional projects as assigned by the CEO.
- Help coordinate business wide procedures and work to improve existing processes for maximum clarity, efficiency and success.
- Build and maintain relationships across all departments / functions in order to influence outcomes; strengthen leadership teamwork and foster long-term partnerships that are critical to organization's success.
- Assume and supervise business operations and all day-to-day responsibilities for projects and tasks ensuring business plan is being executed within budget and given deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.