HR at Balaji Railroad Systems Limited
Views:463 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Barsyl - Talent Acquisition Role (2-3 yrs)
Position: Talent Acquisition
Degree: MBA or relevant experience
Experience: 2-3 years
- Liaising with internal departments to determine recruitment needs.
- Determining selection criteria, hiring profiles, and job requirements for required positions.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online, career portals, recruitment sites, job boards, social
platforms, as well as print media, posters, and flyers, when required.
- Managing hiring processes
- Evaluating applications and screening candidates via calls or emails, as well as facilitating pre-interview assessments.
- Conducting in-person or video call interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Preparing hiring forecasts as part of the company's strategic planning.
- Documenting processes and fostering good relationships with potential candidates and past
- Developing hiring strategies and procedures in line with industry trends, as well as keeping
informed of advancements in the field.
- Exposure to consultancy and rail business
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Advanced knowledge of effective hiring platforms that attract suitable applicants.
- Ability to support BD Team on Bidding and liaise with internal departments and develop
hiring strategies and profiles.
- Exceptional ability to screen candidates and compile shortlists
- Proficiency in documenting processes
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.