Senior Manager - HR at Bare Anatomy
Views:1108 Applications:278 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:274
Bare Anatomy - Product Manager (4-8 yrs)
1. Needs to work closely with engineering, creative, operations and sales to create and define feature requirements.
2. Priorities & Identify the most impactful problems to solve and be able to estimate the business impact of solving them.
3. Should be able to read code and design system architecture and improve code design.
4. Expert Knowledge of server architecture and complete system integration.
5. Ideate - Identify the best ways to solve a problem using technology and design and articulate it clearly and in detail through product requirement documents.
6. Deep understanding of customer priorities and challenges.
7. Define and contribute to the ongoing development of enablement products road maps for implementation content and manage the process using any PMS tools like Jira, etc.
8. Knowledge of App development for both Android and iOS and database such as Mongo DB, SQLite (MUST)
9. Hands on experience with API, JSON, PHP, SWIFT/ANDROID, Web Books.
10. Continuously revamp and improve features on existing portfolio of products, to ensure best-in-class offerings to customers.
11. Ensuring that existing processes are relooked at & made better, to ensure better customer delivery & experience.
12. Can debate the product merits with business teams, architects, engineers, and designers to make the right trade-off decisions
13. Should have led a team and ability to mentor and sync the team to drive the product.
14. The ideal candidate should have an eye for what a good technology product and a great user experience looks like!
15. Minimum 4-8 years of experience with a self-driven attitude.