Bare Anatomy - Lead - Customer Retention - IIM/ISB/IIT/NIT (2-4 yrs)
Bare Anatomy (bareanatomy.in) is one of the fastest-growing D2C brands in India which is disrupting the beauty industry through personalization. We are passionate about revolutionizing the way people use and buy beauty products.
If you can think out of the box, crunch numbers, and bedazzle us with your disruptive ideas, come and join us!
About the role:
We're looking for a strategic and results-oriented leader to own and lead the user acquisition and growth function at Bare Anatomy. You are the ideal candidate if you are comfortable with continuous experimenting and learning, and are obsessed with data. You're not afraid to try new methodology and can deliver useful insights by effectively and quickly adapting to data. Your role would be:
- Analyse & manage CRM campaigns, loyalty programs, referral programs, email strategy, etc.
- Define audience and channel strategy to achieve optimal business results in the context of the customer journey and user flow.
- Measure and report performance of campaigns, and assess against goals for CAC & Retention.
- Setup and deploy lifecycle management campaigns that maintain journeys, triggers, and automation with content.
- Carry out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies through apps such as CleverTap, MoEngage.
- Oversee aspects of digital marketing channels from strategy and calendaring to creative development and day-to-day management for consumer experience, acquisition, and retention.
- Manage trigger campaigns across channels throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
- Eventually, lead a team of young and dynamic individuals and work together to drive results.
- 2-4 years of experience in a startup that is dependent on repeat transactions.
- B-Tech/MBA or a similar degree from a Tier I college.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics and CRM tools.
- Obsessed with metrics such as CAC, ROI, ROAS, CPA, LTV, Cohorts, retention, etc.
- Strong quantitative analysis skills, utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action.
- Highly creative and able to think on your feet.