Head HR at Bare Anatomy
Views:399 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Bare Anatomy - Brand Manager - Nudge (4-8 yrs)
Brand Manager | Nudge
About Us :
Innovist is the hub of all science-first brands. It is one of the fastest growing D2C brands in India. We are passionate about providing clean products based on transparent scientific research. The entire process from research and development (R&D) to manufacturing, is in-house. We are revolutionizing the self-care industry with our passion and innovation.
We are a science-based company, introducing our innovative and easy to consume healthcare products. Here, at Nudge we show you the path to a healthy lifestyle and the key to commit to it without adding more to your routine or making you do "that extra work". Our ideology revolves around optimising healthy living without compromising on the quality.
About the role:
As a brand manager, you would be responsible for building one of our brands from scratch. You would take complete ownership of the brand and look into all aspects of the brand right from P&L, brand positioning, market research, new product development etc.
Your role would be:
- Partner cross-functionally with Tech/Product, Finance, Operations, R&D, Digital, agency partners and other areas to accomplish strategic goals
- Track KPIs and recommend strategic and tactical changes based on results
- Lead media & search agencies to set, monitor and optimize media strategies & executions that drive traffic and maximize business results, including SEO, SEM, Affiliate Program, Programmatic media buys
- Lead and execute day to day website activity including product merchandising and promotional strategies
- Develop CRM and customer loyalty strategies to execute, track, and optimize performance
- Partner with Tech team to test and analyze A/B tests and UX designs leading to continuous website/app optimizations
- Partner with digital team to develop engaging social media and content strategies to drive D2C sales
- Create and manage the business budget and actively participating in development of advertising, promotions, and other initiatives to drive business results
- Educate creative team on implementation of best practices and procedures for campaign setup, understanding how to develop creatives/campaigns that ensures high deliverability and ROI
- Strong command in digital sales on own channel and partner channels such as Nykaa, Amazon, etc.
- Experience with challenger brands, DTC brands, e-commerce. Healthcare experience is a plus
- MBA from a premier institute preferred, but not necessary
- Minimum 4 years of progressive marketing experience, or a combination of digital sales and marketing experience is required
- Entrepreneurial mindset is a must
- Experience with a non-traditional or start up environment is preferred
- Must possess demonstrated leadership and delivery of consistently strong results of the digital ecosystem and how web, CRM, mobile, social, search and e-commerce channels work together to optimize behaviour, acquisition and sales strongly preferred
- Familiarity with and hands-on use of social media platforms
- Tech-savvy, with the ability and interest to learn new technology solutions