HR Manager at Innovist
Views:393 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Bare Anatomy - Content Writer (1-3 yrs)
Bare Anatomy - Content Writer
- Developing campaign and communications strategies based on business/brand goals
- Comfortable conceiving ideas and crafting copy for a variety of formats including broadcast/OLV, digital experiences, social, XM/activations, VR/AR, etc.
- Write, develop, edit content and copy for a variety of social platforms i.e: Trend-jacking content, topical days content , visual responses for brand conversations with fans (organic/ real-time), supplementary social assets to drive ongoing campaign's conversations/promos
- Proofread, cross-check and ensure the accuracy of information in a timely manner
- Will be creating marketing copy for products for different digital platforms
- Minimum 1-3Years years in developing social media content for accounts with over 100k followers or creating content for digital campaigns
- An inherent skill for storytelling, you live for creativity and love developing innovative and exciting ideas
- Must breathe and speak social, fearlessly experimenting with social trends
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. You are articulate and possess a strong eye for detail
- Have strong editing and writing skills as well as strong command over English language
- Passion for learning and self-improvement
- Adaptable and able to handle changes in briefs, priorities and edits
- Must have experience working with multiple marketing tools
- Preference will be given to candidates with agency experience and have knowledge of beauty & personal care industry
- Should have some engaging campaigns to showcase in portfolio Things to Keep in Mind
- This is a fast paced environment, where work gets done at a rapid pace.
- Efforts are recognized and rewarded. So, a huge opportunity for professional growth.
- The candidate will be working with some enthusiastic creative minds, all raring to build some awesome content.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.