Direct Recruiter at Barclays
Views:1341 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Barclays - Vice President - Partner Program Manager - Contact Center (15-25 yrs)
- Leading the service management and vendor partner relationship for Contact Centre India Operations.
- This role looks at delivering the best outcomes across customer experience, commercial and cost outcomes. The role looks at finding the best ways to execute business priorities through our outsourced partners
- The vendor service manager will create and nurture lasting relationships with our strategic partners and ensure we always have alignment on strategic direction and that our partners deliver the best experience to our customers.
What will you be doing?
- Driving the performance of the vendor partner to ensure delivery of - best in class service. Work with Director to define and implement optimum target operating models for services delivered by vendor.
- Ensure that metrics are met regularly and numbers are achieved as per goals defined
- Focus on continuous improvement, ensuring that we challenge status quo
- Ensure that the delivery of service is aligned to contractual headcount within the framework of agreement
- Ensure that incentives and all payments are made in line with the rate card agreed
- Provide governance during service transition and driving insourcing as per location strategy road-map
- Facilitate better coordination and ways of working between India teams and vendor partner
- Drive re-engineering and process improvements supporting business case for change
- To act as point of contact for Operations Senior leadership team in relation to any risk issues/remediation
- Driving resource & people decisions (e.g. hiring, cross-skilling, exits, development, talent identification)
What we- re looking for:
- Considerable experience working in a global organisation in a supervisory position preferably spanning 3rd party vendor management, and/or technology automation and continuous improvement environment
- Good understanding of Contact Centre processes and systems across the entire Customer life cycle
- Proven customer service/ liaison skills in dealing with clients and customers at all levels including difficult and demanding stakeholders
- Experience of delivering service improvement / automation activities ensuring change can be delivered into service / supply without impacting stability
- The successful candidate should be able to provide sound, pragmatic solutions to stakeholders at all levels within the organisation.
- Able to quickly absorb and assimilate large amounts of technical and business information to identify the most appropriate course of action to ensure consistent quality
- The successful candidate should be willing to take tough decisions and able to challenge conventional thinking
- The successful candidate will have personal resilience to change.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Able to keep up to date with general technology advances, in order to provide innovative ideas for Service Improvements. Ability to articulate and discuss technology issues with business and technology stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Graduate degree qualified (or equivalent) and/or High Performance track record throughout career.