Talent Acquisition at Barclays
Views:438 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Barclays - AVP - Collections - UK/US Region (7-12 yrs)
AVP - Collections (UK / US)
The position holder is required to provide leadership to the business unit and manage process performance in line with agreed US/UK Collections SLAs /targets and all areas as per Barclaycard US BFA. Role necessitates the responsibility to ensure the Operation is compliant with US/UK Debt Collections Laws, and BFA US/UK Collections & Risk directives.
What will you be doing?
Service Delivery :
- Should have knowledge and awareness around:
- US/UK Collections.
- Have an excellent understanding of US/UK Collections Dialler.
- Have an understanding of US/UK Collections Buckets and outbound inbound Dialler and the associated metrics.
- Should have exposure to Collections Contact Centre scheduling and staffing controls in order to meet SLAs
- The BFA US/UK collections team work rotating shifts in a 24 X 7 environment and the candidate must be able to work along-with teams in shifts which can be in any span given the 24 X 7 environment.
- This is an operating role which requires the candidate to work and lead their teams operationally on the floor and real time be available in the shift timings that US/UK operating leadership are available. This is a dominantly late evening / night shift operation working 7 days a week.
- Monitor and drive plans to achieve successful completion on time, budget and quality
- Own and manage all risk elements of the business including but not limited to revenue & cost, attrition, customer experience and brand reputation
- Ensure service level agreements (SLAs) for the process are met as agreed upon with the client.
- Strong Analytical skills to be able to review and analyze performance reports, cost optimization opportunities and come up with recommendations to improve business efficiency and performance
- Ownership of staffing model for the process, resource planning and budgetary allocations and design to achieve key service delivery metrics and ensure that the same are communicated effectively both externally & internally to facilitate business compliance.
- Apply innovative and forward thinking solutions to drive continuous improvements in the process and recommend ways to automate, eliminate and innovate to improve customer journeys - Being the think tank, ideating and implementing initiatives that streamline operational processes
- Resolve need-based escalation of decisions and ensure proper follow-up of the same
- Drive a strong Values driven culture within the Business Unit aligned to Barclays Purpose Values & Behavior
- Own the Talent Development plan for the business and ensure that the right level of investment in made in our Top Talent to groom for bigger & better roles
- Formulate a clear Succession plan and invest in manager development activities Build a strong leadership pipeline
- Actively lead sharing information, learning and knowledge- consistently looking for opportunities to benchmark and gain intelligence within own sector/ professional domain.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills through established coaching technique and aware of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Experienced leader with good people understanding through available support framework.
- Strong industry understanding and hold of business processes and operating procedures.
- Understanding of relevant legislation and other regulatory requirements.
- Experience in process design /redesign and associated tools such as LEAN, six sigma.
- Exposure to strategic planning.
- Experience of working in large, complex organizations and across different cultures.
- Should have in-depth understanding and extensive hands-on experience in managing:
- Large Collections shop for an international bank in both US & UK environments
- US/UK Debt Collections Laws
- Regulated activities
- Credit Broking
- Debt Administration
- Debt Adjustment
- Administering a Regulated Mortgage contract
- Debt Colleting
- Debt Counselling
- Lending Code (Lending Standard Board)
- Have an excellent understanding of US/UK Collections Dialler
- Have an understanding of US/UK Collections Buckets and outbound inbound Dialler and the associated metrics