Direct Recruiter at Barclays
Views:894 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Barclays - Assistant Vice President - KYC Client Onboarding (7-12 yrs)
Key Accountabilities :
- Provide key oversight of KYC Onboarding team, applying a risk based and policy focused approach.
- Key focus on accuracy and KYC cycle time on a regular basis. Key focus on streamlining process standards and introducing best practices.
- Manage the Performance of the required KYC screening on existing clients by ensuring all documentation and corroboration information is on file per the Global KYC procedures.
- Analyze Client data, documentation and negative news in order to determine Client Risk Profile as established under the Global KYC Procedures.
- Collaborate with CIBD Group's counterparts worldwide on global requests, procedure reviews, desk manual review and partner with MLRO (Money laundering risk Officer) on refreshing local appendices
- Review and approve high risk accounts and PEP / negative news information.
- Mitigate flight risk by strengthening team knowledge bank and consistently promoting cross training.
- Capacity and resource planning, which includes load management of headcounts and ensuring zero disruption in service provided to onshore counterparts and business
- Appropriate representation in risk meetings, management round tables, business reviews and other similar meetings
- Host regular 1-1s with POD Leads, SMEs and analysts.
- Liaise with Compliance on specific requirements and regulations arising under special circumstances.