Direct Recruiter at Barclays
Views:378 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Barclays - Assistant Vice President - KYC - APAC (5-10 yrs)
Assistant Vice President - APAC Onboarding - KYC
Key Accountabilities :
- Provide key oversight of KYC Onboarding team, applying a risk based and policy focused approach.
- Key focus on accuracy and KYC cycle time on a regular basis. Key focus on streamlining process standards and introducing best practices.
- Manage the Performance of the required KYC screening on existing clients by ensuring all documentation and corroboration information is on file per the Global KYC procedures.
- Analyze Client data, documentation and negative news in order to determine Client Risk Profile as established under the Global KYC Procedures.
- Collaborate with CIBD Group's counterparts worldwide on global requests, procedure reviews, desk manual review and partner with MLRO (Money laundering risk Officer) on refreshing local appendices
- Review and approve high risk accounts and PEP / negative news information.
- Mitigate flight risk by strengthening team knowledge bank and consistently promoting cross training.
- Capacity and resource planning, which includes load management of headcounts and ensuring zero disruption in service provided to onshore counterparts and business
- Appropriate representation in risk meetings, management round tables, business reviews and other similar meetings
- Host regular 1-1s with POD Leads, SMEs and analysts.
- Liaise with Compliance on specific requirements and regulations arising under special circumstances.
- Work with Client Regulatory and Change Teams to ensure Barclays is in Compliance with local/ Global regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring all required AML / KYC Regulatory requirements for new clients are met.
Person Specification :
- Bachelor's Degree
- 6-8 Years AML/KYC Industry experience
- 3+ Years people management experience
Preferred Qualifications :
- Knowledge of Federal Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions Regulations
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Sound communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products
- Adaptable to constant change
- Team player
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Must act on own initiative
- Proactive and positive attitude and desire to make a difference
- Able to develop productive business relationships with senior management across Firm divisions