Deputy Manager at BANKSATHI TECHNOLOGIES AND INSURANCE CORPORATE
Views:199 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
BankSathi - Performance Marketing Role (4-8 yrs)
Job Brief :
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan along with managing digital prospecting.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Prior experience of at least 2-3 years in handling Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, Lead Generation and other relevant skill sets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metrics, analytics, and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Experience in the Financial domain is an added advantage.
Our Interview Process:
We would like to help you minimise your time and efforts.
There are 4 rounds & we will be working towards completing all the rounds within a maximum of 1 week's time.
Please find the schedule here:
1. HR Introductory Call
3. Interaction Round
4. Final Managerial Round
Influencer Marketing Manager
BankSathi is a tech-enabled platform and a one-stop destination for customers of Pan India to choose from an array of options offered by the leading financial institutions.
Our mission is to orchestrate a robust network of advisors and pave the way for an effortless journey to financial services. We intend to reshape the Indian Fintech market with 'Digital Bharat' and become the largest technology based distributor of financial products.
We are a family of over 11+ lakh happy advisors and 35 lakh customers - thriving every day.
Who's backing us?
- With a backing from large financial institutes and marquee angel investors such as Kotak, Hem securities, Let's venture, WFC - We Founder Circle, Sunil Singhania (Abakkus Invest), Kunal Shah (CRED, Freecharge), Varun Alagh (Mamaearth), CP Toshniwal (Future Group, CFO), Kailash Biyani (Omega Capital), Mukul Rastogi (ClassPlus), Achal Miital (Liquiloans, RentoMojo), Anand Maliwal (Inditrade), Chandan Garg (Innovana)
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Develop and execute end-to-end influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Develop content ideas, write and curate content for influencer marketing
- Keep abreast of emerging content trends and influencers
- Liaising with the teams to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels
Skills Required :
- Should have 1-3 years of experience in Influencer marketing
- Should have worked with a mix set of influencers Macro, Mid-tier, Micro Nano influencers
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Keen understanding of Gen Z habits and thinking
- A proactive and can-do attitude
Languages Known : Need proficiency in English and Hindi.