HR Recuriter at Executive Tracks Associate
Views:170 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Banking & Treasury Role (2-6 yrs)
Banking & Treasury
- To Co-ordinate with Banks, Insurance companies, branch offices, Units, & Corporate Office.
- To perform activities relating to Banking, Treasury and Insurance. To plan for cash flow, coordinate with banks, Corporate Office/Units.
- Accounts Reconciliation, MIS Reports Cash Management : To perform all day-to-day activities related to Banking & Treasury function, cash flow plan, investment plan, day to day fund transfer to meet payment obligation, LC/BG issuance, bank reconciliation, monthly MIS, CBFS vessel plan report for Fx hedging, monthly, quarterly reports to banks, insurance policy renewal & declaration, SAP entry passing relating to banking, treasury & Insurance, GST entries, reconciliation & supporting documents arrangement for timely GST input credit availment related to bank charges, Forex gain/loss preparation, to maintain forward cover statement for Imports & Exports, Response to banks, forward cover confirmation timely submission, UFCE report, Surplus Investment account maintaining, interest calculation, preparation of documents for CBFS payment, forward cover utilization. To respond all queries to peers team, unit & corporate office.
- To assist for short term/long term bank borrowing plan & documents execution including timely fund transfer to banks.
- To involve in accounting function for assisting month end closing/balance sheet preparation.
- Legal requirement To ensure compliance of RBI, Insurance Act, Forex, Bank Sanction documents for borrowing and submission of periodical reports
- To acquire updated knowledge relating to banking, treasury, money markets for surplus investment & insurance.
Internal : DH (Banking, Treasury & Insurance), Interaction with Plants & Corporate office team, accounts, marketing team for customer collections, procurement team for forward cover hedging data on day today basis as well on regular basis for cash flow requirement and for other requirements relating to banking, treasury & insurance day to day activities.
External : Banks and for all banking transactions, investment of surplus funds and insurance policy renewal with insurance companies on regular basis.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.