Banking Strategy & Transformation Role - Global Banking (2-6 yrs)
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Take part in consulting missions related to the Group's Transformation by ensuring the quality, respect of deadlines and the ethics of the consulting teams, under the supervision of a mission leader,
- Prepare and lead workshops and meetings using relevant and results-oriented consulting techniques,
- Analyze and make recommendations to change practices and organizations by defining appropriate and sustainable targets,
- Ensure change management and a good relationship with our internal customers,
- Contribute to the development of CTF's activity by taking part in internal initiatives and projects, - Facilitate knowledge sharing and team spirit within the CTF team and with SG Consulting and Transformation.
- 5 years of higher education: Engineering or Business School, MBA,
- 2 to 5 years of consultancy experience: management consulting, strategy consulting, audit, or inspection,
- Very good effective communication, with a proven ability to communicate with senior stakeholders,
- Advanced level of English (written and spoken), French is a plus,
- Advanced skills of MS Office (Excel / Word & PowerPoint),
- Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, strong interpersonal and team skills,
- Result oriented, high flexibility and work autonomy,
- Strong analytical and organizational skills,
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Banking experience is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.