HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:145 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Banking Business Analyst - IT (6-8 yrs)
Banking Business Analyst
Location : Hyderabad
Experience: 6 - 8 years
MUST HAVES :
- Banking Domain Must
- MS Dynamics CRM is a plus
- Will have to work partly on PST time zone also
- 5+ years of experience in BA roles and responsibilities in the Banking domain ( prefer banking product and system knowledge, and digitization experience)
- Experience in writing User Stories
- UI/UX wireframing/diagramming skills
- Strong exposure in requirement gathering
- Good understanding of database
- understanding of the client/server, web, API communication model
- Exposure in interacting with product owner and development team
- Proficient with basic MS Office tools Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- Good communication skills
- CRM experience preferred
We are looking for a candidate with strong business analysis skills. The qualified candidates should demonstrate related experience in the financial arena, with a strong background in the information technology field, and will be expected to handle project work in addition to day-to-day operations. Banking Domain is a Must.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Partner with the business units in documenting and prioritizing business objectives.
- Work with various stakeholders to create business and functional requirements, data flow diagrams, business rules, mock-ups, and Epics and User Stories.
- Work with the project team to identify and resolve issues that arise during projects or as part of day-to-day business operations. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Contribute to the product backlog and periodically review with product owners
- Work with developers and QA to provide clarifications on business requirements as needed
- Test developments to ensure conformance to business requirements
- Demonstrate product features to stakeholders, gather feedback and review with product owners
- Produce end-user documentation such as application help and training material
- Ensure compliance with all regulations, policies, and procedures.