BankBazaar.com - Manager - Partner Engagement - B2C (6-12 yrs)
We are seeking high achievers with consistent exemplary record for our Partner Sales Management Team. The role requires to drive continuous process excellence and high level of efficiency in the overall sales pipeline by working closely with leading Banks & NBFCs across levels (SM to NSM). This role will report into the Key Account Management Leads.
Core Responsibility -
- Building Relationships & driving results: Required to interact and build relationships with partners for multiple banking products ranging from Personal Loans, Credit Cards, Home Loans etc across hierarchy by working with the Sales & Operations team for improving conversions of our portal applications. Handle key channel partner relationships assigned across locations and take a strategic approach to problem solving.
- Data Analysis & number crunching: Analyzing client's performance on our platform and having regular interactions with key stake holders at partner's end to improve process efficiency using knowledge of their systems and processes to our advantage. Conduct reviews and feedback sessions for partner regional / central sales teams.
- Performance Improvement:Deep dive into location level / segment-wise performance for key relationships and initiate business reviews with central SPOCs and drive continuous improvement resulting in Win-Win for customer and partner.
- Drive for Process Excellence: Continuously push for a better process by doing a gap-analysis and recommend ways to plug the same. Be ready to handle senior level management and push for organization's goals for a win-win.
- Carving a digital sales channel: Work with banks/NBFC leadership to carve out a separate digital sales/fulfillment vertical for our channel by showcasing higher value delivery from digital sourcing.