Assistant Manager - Human Resource at BankBazaar.com
Views:916 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
BankBazaar.com - Company Secretary (5-8 yrs)
Experience: 5 - 8 years.
- Advising authorities and Management Team in risk management; business policies and strategies; corporate social responsibilities; brand equity & image building; managing intellectual rights of the company; ensuring healthy communication between stakeholders; authorities and government
- Helps the chairman and directors in implementing some guidelines effectively.
- Check the legal necessities required for the equipment concerned to share certificates.
- Regulates the flow of dividends in a phased manner according to the laws followed by the company.
- Responsible for arranging the shareholders and company board meeting. The articles of the company will work on the final needs for shareholder and board of director meetings,
- Plays a role of connectors between the investors, board of directors, and authorities who work in the direction of the company's functioning and regulation.
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation.
BankBazaar.com is the world's first neutral online marketplace that gives you instant customized rate quotes on loans and credit card products. You can instantly search for, compare and apply for loans credit cards on our site. Since we partner with India's leading financial institutions, you have to look in only one place to get a great deal; BankBazaar.com.
Our goal is to make it easy for everyone to get a great deal on a loan or credit card product. On BankBazaar.com, you can easily compare the cost of the load offers made to you and get access to unbiased customer rating of financial institutions. We want to make it easy for you to have a lot of options, to take a well-informed decision when choosing which product to apply for and to do all this instantly! And best of all, BankBazaar.com services are completely free.
About our organization you can visit the following sites to understand us and our services better.