HR at Bank of Baroda
Views:644 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bank of Baroda - Vice President - BU Profitability & Expense Management (9-14 yrs)
Bank of Baroda is in search of Vice President - BU Profitability & Expense Management
Organization Name : Bank Of Baroda
Company Profile: Bank of Baroda, One of India's Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced Finance Professionals.
Job Description / Responsibilities :
- Preparation of business line wise reports providing insights to the management on business performance (covering P&L and headcount) on periodic basis.
- Develop, manage and improve KPI's, expenditure control systems and performance reporting systems to improve material conversion efficiency and reduce overall BU expenditure.
- Prepare, monitor and control direct cost budgets and standards in conjunction with Financial Controller, and overall BU budgets including RMS to ensure expenditure and conversion efficiencies are in line with annual business plan.
- Perform reconciliation between various Management accounting systems to substantiate balances and breaks pertaining to both costs and revenues.
- Develop and coordinate BU profit plans, monthly forecasts, financial reconciliations, reports and analysis for BU management, including variance analysis and cost control reporting and recommendations.
- Assist in identifying process improvements in BU- s, control procedures, and workflow organization to increase the team's efficiency and effectiveness and formulate system enhancement for the BU's.
- Advice and counsel BU Management on financial implications of operating strategies, cost control actions and decisions.
- Manage, analyze, evaluate and interpret BU financial forecasts and operating results.
- Inform management of results and recommend corrective actions to address unfavourable variances.
- Review, analyze and evaluate financial data and information for accuracy, consistency and transparency.
- Develop, control and maintain adequate product costing systems for valuation and cost estimating activities.
Desired profile of the candidate
Qualification Age - Min : 32 years and Max : 40 years
Minimum 9 years of work experience in BFSI Sector, out of which at least 6 years- experience in Business Finance Function / BU Profitability/ Expense Management / Financial Planning & Analysis
Graduate (Any Discipline) and CA / CMA/CFA/ MBA (preferably in Finance stream)
Min.Exp. 9 Yrs
key skills - Business Planning, Business Operations, Expense Management, Operations Management, Business Modeling, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well