HR at Bank of Baroda
Views:1483 Applications:292 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Bank of Baroda - Head - Internal Controls & Finance Governance (15-20 yrs)
Head - Internal Controls & Finance Governance
Organization Name Bank Of Baroda
Company Profile: Bank of Baroda, One of India's Largest Bank is looking for qualified and experienced Finance Professionals.
Job Description / Responsibilities :
- Responsible for establishing & maintaining the Internal Controls Framework in the Bank, in line with laid down guidelines and as per regulatory requirements.
- Within the Finance Function ensures appropriate policies and standard operating policies are maintained and updated in a timely fashion
- Oversight of Internal Financial Controls (ICOFR) on Financial Reporting
- Establish a Governance Framework for Reconciliation of Office Accounts Pan bank with an effective technology platform for validating and archiving operational data
- Establish a governance framework for General Ledger Analysis for ensuring correct capture of cost, eliminate possibility of revenue leakage, and ensure income recognition as per IRAC norms. Focus on ensuring any anomaly that is observed is rectified and dealt with appropriately.
- Provide advice and guidance to business lines on the maintenance of an effective and adequate Internal Control environment.
- Responsible for liaising with Statutory Auditors on Internal Financial Controls (IFC) audits
- Ensure Internal Control Framework is implemented across the institution. Identify gaps and recommend risk mitigation measures, wherever required
- Ensure adequacy of controls, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
Desired profile of the candidate
Qualification Age - Min : 38 years and Max : 45 years
Minimum of 15 years of work experience in the area of Internal Controls, Internal Audit & Operational Governance Oversight, out of which at least 6 years experience in a Big 4/Large/Leading Accounting Firm.
The candidate should have been in leadership role for at least 3 Years in the area of Internal Audit, Controls in a Bank/NBFC
Graduate (Any discipline) and MBA (Fin) / CFA / CMA
Min.Exp. 15 Yrs
key skills : Banking/Financial Services/group head/Retail Sales/Retail Banking/Wealth Management/Team Leading/Team Management
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well