Head - Talent Acquisition at MSPL Limited, Baldota Group of Companies
Views:2828 Applications:391 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Baldota Group - Chief Financial Officer - CA (25-27 yrs)
The Baldota Group :
The Baldota Group was established in 1961 and is one of India's leading iron ore mining companies. We also hold the distinction of being one of India's largest producers of wind power. The Group was founded by Late Shri Abheraj H. Baldota, a visionary entrepreneur, who had the foresight to tap into India's vast reserve of high-grade iron ore. The Baldota group has successfully transformed itself from a Mining company to a full-fledged Conglomerate with diversified businesses areas such as Iron ore, Wind power, Gases, Pellet, Chemicals, Diamond & Gold mining, Mental Health & Wellness(SAMARPAN), Investment, Women empowerment (iDARE), Shipping & Aviation. The Group has ambitious plans for Greenfield expansion in Steel & Pellet.
Group Turnover FY 20-21 : 2000 Cores INR
For more details visit https://baldota.co.in/company-overview/about-us/overview/
We are seeking a Group Chief Financial Officer The incumbent should be a Chartered Accountant with 25 yrs of relevant Experience preferably in the Manufacturing sector . The position is part of the Top Management team will report to the Directors . The CFO will provide leadership to a team of senior Managers and professionals and will be based in the Corporate Office at Hospet, Karnataka. The ideal candidate should be below 54 yrs of age.
The Role Holder is expected to focus on the following Key areas :
1) Relevant Group Level Strategic Exposure Mandates :
- Contextual factors - Taken into account when developing a Group's financial strategy
- Bringing a strategic, high-level perspective to the organization's finance and accounting needs.
- Building the organization's capacity to manage its finances as it grows in size and/or complexity.
- Ability to forecast revenue using precise financial modeling-informed by sales trends, economic and industry context
- Plans of Actions to ensure that group remains well capitalized, with healthy topline growth with strong margins
2) Fund Raising :
- Identification of potential opportunities as per Business requirement
- Implementation as per mandate
3) Financial & Operation Management
- Technical expertise with overseeing or configuring financial systems
- Appropriate Guidance to the team for Treasury Management / Taxation / Budgeting/Financial Accounting
- Sound Understanding about the Auditing Practices
- Familiarization with SAP/ S4 Hana
4) Leadership Traits :
- Passion for Excellence
- Strategic Thinking
- Collaboration & Interpersonal Skills
- Orientation towards Core Values and Management of Business Ethics
Compensation will be not be a Constraint for the right candidate