Head - Talent Acquisition at MSPL Limited, Baldota Group of Companies
Views:290 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Baldota Group - Assistant Manager - Civil/Procurement (4-9 yrs)
Urgent requirement for Assistant Manager - Civil (Procurement) - Sandur
Qualification : BE/B.Tech ( Civil )
CTC : Market Standard
Base Location: Sandur
Job Requirements :
- Experience in a Green Field/ Brown Field project procurement
- Good Negotiation Skills with Suppliers.
- Working experience with SAP (MM Module).
- Field of experience : Iron & steel/Pelletizing/Metals/Mining/Cement/Major manufacturing industry.
Role and Responsibilities :
- Coordinating with Consultant, Contractors and internal project team.
- Study the drawings, tender, specifications and providing technical advice suitably.
- To monitor project execution progress and supervision.
- Ensuring work quality, quantity, work speed as per schedule.
- Taking measurements and reporting.
- Conducting relevant quality test either internally or by external agency as and when required.
- Scrutiny of the civil contractor bills and certifying the bill after confirmation of actual works done.
- Scrutiny and certifications of work done and process bills as per the purchase order terms and conditions.
- Scrutinizing of plans, designs, estimations & proposal for the proposed works.
- Execution and Supervision of ongoing civil works.
- Work Management with respect to schedule, cost and quality and safety.
- Coordination, control and monitoring of the contractors and the related works.
- Manage Civil Department works and the department activity.
- Preparation of daily job progress report, joint measurements and submit the same.
- Any other work assigned from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.