Head - Talent Acquisition at MSPL Limited, Baldota Group of Companies
Views:1288 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:266
Baldota Group - Analyst/Senior Analyst/Associate/Senior Associate - Investment - Venture Capital Fund (3-6 yrs)
Location : Bangalore (Karnataka)
Role : Investment Analyst / Senior Analyst / Associate / Senior Associate
Exp : 3+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist in evaluating potential new investments in a wide variety of sectors (both stand along and strategic for the group) such as AI, Big Data, ML, Med-tech, Biotech, High-tech among others (Investments could be both in listed and unlisted stock, directly or indirectly (through funds), in India or overseas)
- Assist in compiling investment memos, financial models, and other deal related material to make an informed investment recommendation.
- Assist in arriving at the valuation of the prospective investment companies by looking at cash flows, comparable and any other relevant method.
- Assist in negotiating term sheets and other legal documents for the funds.
- Assist in undertaking due diligence of existing and new partner organizations. Focus geographies include India, US & Israel (this is not an exhaustive list).
- Assist in managing the process of deal documentation, legal review, financial administration by working closely with Tax, legal and secretarial departments as relevant.
b. Portfolio Management:
- Assist in providing support to existing portfolio companies and funds from investment to exit, on specific identified initiatives, drafting business plan, fund raising, investor presentations, among others.
- Assist in monitoring and reporting of the portfolio performance at each investment level through detailed MIS tracking, with financial and business metrics.
c. Market Tracking and Network Building:
- Assist in tracking economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements, and various other indicators
- Assist in building a network of startup advisors, fund managers and tech entrepreneurs.
d. Additional Responsibilities:
- Assist in building a solid investment team.
- Be open to new ideas, suggestions, and improvements to bring overall synergies.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.