Senior Executive - Human Resources at Balaji Telefilms
Views:1970 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Balaji Telefilms - Manager - Legal (6-8 yrs)
- Draft and Vet various legal documents like NDA's, MOU's, Leave & License Agreements, Human Resource related Agreements, Assignment Agreements, Co-Production Agreements for films, Production agreements, Film Distribution agreements, Content acquisition agreements, Artist Service Agreements, Agreements with Writers, Music Composers, License Agreements, Channel Agreements, Content sharing Agreements with various mobile operators, Power of Attorneys, Authority letters etc.
- Draft various legal processes and develop standardized templates
- Draft various Notices and Reply to Notices
- Deal with Intellectual Property issues and supervise the registration and protection of Trade Marks, Domain Names, Copyrights etc. of the Company
- Advise the concerned departments on various legal issues.
- Coordinate with the lawyers, channels, HR department
- Provide inputs for resolving contractual disputes
- Ensure timely and appropriate maintenance of records by the Contracts team
- Maintaining MIS
- Filing, scanning, printing, franking of all the Agreements
- Sourcing Stamp Papers
- Minor Outdoor work of Legal department