HR at Balaji Amines
Views:1293 Applications:151 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Balaji Amines - General Manager - Plant (15-20 yrs)
General Manager - Plant (Continuous Process Plant) based at Solapur
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Responsible to plan & manage the entire production activities for continuous process plant
- Responsible for production targets with quality & optimum raw material and utility coefficient.
- Manufacturing of the product as per Master Formula Record (MFR) . Strict compliance of SOPs & applicable quality systems. Finding out areas of quality improvements & its implementations. Ensuring better house-keeping.
- Preparation of production plan ensuring raw & packing material availability. Execution of the above plan by timely coordination with QC & other depts.
- Implementation of improvement programme with the Right Operational Discipline & necessary modification.
- To reduce Raw material consumption to bring up to optimal level. Training of subordinates on safety to reduce accident / unsafe actions & to use protective equipment. To keep plant equipment in good condition to avoid breakdowns. To ensure that all process parameters are maintained as per SOP.
- Explore the various cost effective technical/ operational/ administrative measures for optimising the cost of the product.
Desired Candidate Profile :
B.E Chemical Engineering or Graduate in Chemistry with minimum 15-20 years of experience in Production for a Chemicals (Amines,their derivatives,Specialty Chemicals) Continuous Process Plant is must. Good rapport with statutory authorities, Sound knowledge of Factory Laws / Labour Laws and legal cases.