Partner at Baker Tilly DHC
Views:1068 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Baker Tilly DHC - Manager - Audit & Assurance (5-9 yrs)
- Manager - Audit & Assurance will oversee and direct the activities of audit teams and have ultimate responsibility for signing off the audit report.
- The incumbent would be responsible for ensuring the audit is completed with appropriate rigor, on time and for signing off on the work completed.
- The incumbent also acts as the key relationship contact with the client and ensuring that the client receives a high-quality service.
- The Incumbent will lead and review the results of a given client engagement and will be involved in indirect supervision, high level problem solving and delegating stages of an audit to the assigned team.
- Advising the client on the various economic and legal risks in their given industry.
- Identifying and discussing key financial and non-financial performance measures.
- Formulating and communicating the audit plan.
- Answering complex questions and suggesting alternative GAAP.
- Reviewing potentially complex financial statements and disclosures, as well as reviewing documentation and testing.
- Enhance the Firms market visibility and the client service experience by creating and managing strong independent relationships with clients.
- Identifying cross selling for the AAS practice as well as other products of the firm, though strong internal and external networking.
- Ensure delivery of quality work and take day to day leadership of delivery team and ensure compliance of all aspects of Statutory Audit.
- Working closely with Partner, Sr. Leaders to meet the organizational goals.
- Experience, industry and sector knowledge of business issues. Make use of trends and economics.
- Alignment: Put forth Views. Agree to disagree but commit on the decision taken. Have direct conversation that matter. One voice outside. No holding hostage / action paralysis.
- Ownership: Entrepreneurial spirit. No follow-ups or requires managing.
- Collaboration: Not in Silos; CFTs; Meetings beyond mails; PM.
- Agility: Simple. Nimble. Sense of urgency. Performance and outcome focused through quality actions that are frontline centered.
- Technical Knowledge: Sound technical knowledge of the respective field / sector
- Others: High on maturity and has influencing qualities.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Chartered Accountant with overall experience of 7 to 8 years.
- Candidates with CISA / CIA / CISSP / CFE / CIPM / CIPP preferred
- 4+ years of experience in large accountancy, consultancy or relevant industry segment. Prior Big 4 experience a plus
- Experience in Internal audits / IT Audit / Technology Risk in Banking / Financial services preferred
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.